Your sex doll is an emotional and financial investment, and as such, we have put together a list of simple steps for maintaining the quality and life of your sex doll.
Love Doll – Instructions
All the dolls sold at Charmingdolls.com are made in silicone TPE and equipped with a metal skeleton. TPE is a smooth, soft, elastic environmentally-friendly material. The TPE doll can support a pressure of 330lbs (150kg) and can perform contortions within certain limits (limits of real humans). TPE is hypoallergenic and does not harm human skin or the environment. The TPE used can support your doll’s different poses. It is however recommended that you do not leave your doll in a delicate position for too long or you may find that the silicone becomes deformed over time. Excessive stretching over a long period should be avoided. After use, you should reposition your doll in its original position (hands down).
The TPE doll is made using a standard manufacturing procedure: the skeleton is mounted and positioned at specific points. Different supports are attached during the injection process: some holes have to be made and cannot be considered as manufacturing defects.
Recommendations for using TPE love doll.
- Avoid contact with Velcro or clothing with Velcro.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure (accelerates the ageing of TPE).
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Avoid massaging with excessive strength.
- Avoid poor quality or new clothing. It may stain your doll. We advise you to test the piece of clothing before using it.
- Avoid clothes which compress the TPE excessively.
- Avoid violently bending your doll or putting it at unrealistic angles. The joints of the skeleton have their limits.
- With preference use a hot towel in the event of wrinkling of the TPE (due to exaggerated pressure).
- Clean your doll regularly: once or twice a month and every time you use it.
- Avoid using perfume, soap, disinfectant, acid… which may modify the texture and the skin color of your doll.
- Avoid contact with your nails which could affect or scratch the surface of the TPE.
- The use of talc is recommended after cleaning and when your doll is dry.
- Avoid boiling/ too hot water, avoid hair dryers (drying may be done naturally with a towel).
- Use TPE glue to repair small tears in the silicone. Do not apply if the TPE silicone is under tension and wait for half an hour before finishing the repairs.
- TPE is an elastic material: take care with deformations due to prolonged indelicate positions.
- Take care if you are prone to allergies.
- It is recommended to use a condom for safe and hygienic use.
- Do not carry/transport your doll by holding it under the armpits (risk of tearing the TPE).
SEX WITH YOUR SEX DOLL
- Always use a water-based lubricant when entering the vaginal, anal and oral canals to prevent tearing of the skin.
- Do not put weight on your dolls hands or wrists (as in doggy-style), as they are not designed to bear weight and could break. To engage in doggy-style with your sex doll, support your dolls torso beneath her with pillows or furniture.
BATHING YOUR SEX DOLL
- Your sex dolls body should be thoroughly cleaned every 30 days by bath or shower using a mild antimicrobial soap.
- It is fine to sit your doll in water or shower with her, but do not let her head or neck submerge under the water.
- To wash your sex dolls face, very gently wipe with a wet cloth and mild antibacterial soap. *Again, Do not submerge your dolls head in water.
- Use a soft absorbant towel and gently pat your sex doll dry after cleansing.
- After thoroughly dry, apply a light dusting of renewal powder with the included brush to keep her skin soft and velvety. *Never use a hair dryer or other heat source to blow your doll dry.
VAGINAL, ANAL + ORAL CANAL CLEANING
- The vaginal, anal and oral areas of the doll should be cleaned after every use to avoid growth of bacteria, as TPE skin is more porous than Silicone.
- Flush the canal with mild anti-bacterial soap water in a vaginal irrigator until thoroughly clean, rinse the canal with clean water in a vaginal irrigator until all soap is removed.
- Dry canal thoroughly.
- Once dry dust with renewal powder inside and out.
SKIN CARE + CLOTHING
- If the skin becomes tacky to the touch, lightly dust your doll with renewal powder with included brush after cleansing and drying sex doll.
- Take care to make sure that any clothing put on your dolls is color transfer resistant. TPE is very porous and darker colors or patterns may bleed and cause discoloration to your doll and can be difficult or even impossible remove. Though our Stain Remover does an excellent job of removing most clothing stains.
- Take care not to place your sex doll with or on items containing inks, such as newspapers, magazines, dark-colored material or leather materials containing oil-soluble pigments as well.
- Use only water-based lubricant. Silicone or petroleum based lubes can damage your dolls skin.
- Don’t expose your sex doll to direct sunlight to prevent aging of the TPE material.
- Your sex doll has a metal skeleton with several fixed and movable joints that allow her to be flexible and perform a wide range of poses. There are screw-fixing holes inside the joints, foot, and leg. It is normal for your doll to have some slight modification traces and marks at these parts.
- Take care when moving your doll around, because of her metal skeleton she can be a little heavy depending on her size. Avoid dropping your doll, or knocking her against hard surfaces.
- Avoid using sharp objects, stretching of limbs and extreme force with your doll as it could damage the skin and underlying skeleton. Damage will reduce the quality and lifespan of your doll.
- Your doll is manufactured in an upright position. Do not leave her in bent positions for long periods of time to avoid damage that could deform her or leave her standing her up on her feet for too long. Regularly alternating her position is best to keep her in top form. We recommend the Closet Bar Suspension (CBS) Storage kit for the safe storage of your love doll.
- To clean your dolls hair, remove the wig from her head and clean the wig with a mild shampoo and conditioner. Let the wig dry naturally (using a wig stand if possible) then gently comb the wig starting from the bottom and moving upward.
- Refrain from sharing your sex doll with anyone else, to prevent spreading of disease.
- Clean your sex dolls vaginal, anal and oral canals with antibacterial soap and dry thoroughly after every use to prevent growth of bacteria.
- We recommend the use of a condom with your doll to avoid growth of bacteria.
- Please use a water-based lubricant when having sex with your love doll to prevent tearing.